Make lighting your charcoal BBQ a breeze with our handy Azuma BBQ Chimney Starter!
The chimney starter removes the danger and stress of lighting your charcoal barbecue with lighter fluid and lighting gel - which can sometimes also leave a bitter taste on your grilled food.
It's made from sturdy galvanised metal with a strong wooden handle to prevent burning your hands during use. The easy to use design means you can have red-hot briquettes in as little as 15-20 minutes!
How to use:
- Place some crumpled newspaper into the lower chamber of the charcoal chimney starter. Be careful not to over-stuff.
- Place up to 1.8kg of charcoal briquettes into the top chamber.
- Place the chimney starter into your barbecue grill.
- Ignite the newspaper through the holes in the bottom of the chimney starter.
- Charcoal briquettes will be ready to use in 15-20 minutes approximately.
- Carefully pour the hot briquettes into the grill. Metal parts will become very hot so be sure to use the wooden handle.
- After pouring the briquettes out of the starter, carefully place the chimney starter on a non flammable surface away from children and pets to cool.