Garden Furniture Guarantees
At Azuma Outdoor we’re proud of our garden furniture and the service we offer our customers. We assure our customers that all of our products are made to an exceptionally high standard and comply with all UK certifications.
Our confidence in our garden furniture items means that we can offer either a 2 year or 3 year guarantee on selected items.
A selection of Azuma Outdoor garden furniture sets, chairs and benches are guaranteed against manufacturing or structural faults for either 2 years or 3 years from the date of purchase. The length of the guarantee will be clearly stated in the product description on the product page.
What is covered:
- Faulty materials or workmanship of the steel, aluminium or tubular metal parts
What is not covered:
- Moving parts, Elastic cords and mechanisms e.g. drawers, hinged lids, castors etc. as these deteriorate with use.
- Upholstery e.g. seat pads, cushions etc. as this deteriorates with use
- Accidental damage
- Incorrect assembly
- Damage resulting from vandalism
- Damage resulting from adverse weather conditions
- Damage to powder coating or paintwork as this can lead to rust
- Normal wear and tear
- Fading or colour changes caused by the sun’s UV rays
- Goods purchased second hand or at auction
- Goods received free or donated
- Goods purchased as ex-display or as seconds
- Goods used in a commercial contract environment (non-domestic) i.e. hotels, restaurants, bars, holiday lets, rented accommodation, campsites etc.
- Goods transported outside the UK border
Not all Azuma Outdoor garden furniture sets, chairs and benches will have a 2 year or 3 year guarantee. Each individual product page will specify whether an item is guaranteed. Other items such as BBQs, fire pits, covers, parasols and parasol bases are not covered.
The customer must provide proof of purchase in the event of a claim. This can be provided in the form of the original sales invoice, receipt or payment method.
If a claim is made 30 days after purchase it is the responsibility of the customer to return and collect any goods to/from the address below.
1 Brewster Place
Riverside Business Park
Azuma Outdoor will examine the product and if identified as a fault in material or workmanship, will then, at its sole discretion, either repair the defective product or replace it with the same or a comparable product.
This does not affect your statutory rights.