Keep the party going into the evening this summer with our stunning Azar fire pit. This modern black and copper effect fire pit will make a great centrepiece for any garden.
The Azar fire pit os so easy to build and set up. Build the base following the instructions included and then place all the parts together as shown. When you're ready to start your fire, it's really simple to ignite:
1. Add up to 5lbs of kindling and firewood to the copper bowl._
2. Use paper or a fire starter under the kindling and light with a match._
3. Add more firewood if needed.
Always remember to use the poker to move the lid when hot. Do not touch the lid with your bare hands when hot.
It's sure to make the perfect centrepiece for any patio, decking area or garden space. We recommend storing your Azar fire pit in your garage or shed over winter to prevent rust and damage.
- Azuma Azar fire pit
- Stylish design with a copper effect bowl
- Poker included to move the lid/stir fire wood
- Finished with heat resistant powder coating
- Suitable for use with fire wood and kindling
- Mesh lid lets heat out whilst keeping the fire contained
- Easy to clean
- Perfect to use all year round
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 10kg
- Approx. W67 x H44 x D67cm
- Some home assembly required
- Store in your garage/shed over winter to prevent rust
- SUITABLE FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
First of all can I say that I live in Central Scotland and I ordered this fire pit on the Sunday evening, it was dispatched Monday and arrived Wednesday. Very impressive, especially with Covid 19 causing hold-up's and staff shortages etc. I saw this fire pit advertised on Amazon for £99.99, but Azuma had it for £69.99, as did several other suppliers, however I picked Azuma as their reviews for delivery were good. Arrived in one big box and only takes ten minutes to assemble. There are only four bolts that you need to tighten up, just make sure you've married up all three bolts to their respective holes when you're connecting the base to the frame before you tighten them up - there's a right & a wrong way of positioning it. Used it last night and it was perfect. Put the pit on a couple of bricks as we had it on the grass, however the whole thing sits on a fire resistant base and despite the heat from the pit, the base was only warm and I probably didn't need the bricks. The whole thing seems well made, not too big a size and sits firmly on the ground. I added a layer of sand to the bottom of the pit, which helps reflect the heat upwards. Overall, really impressed with the speed of the delivery, the fire pit seems solid and it was all at a good price.