Now you can enjoy a tasty summer barbecue - no matter how big your garden is!
Our amazing travel sized charcoal BBQ is the perfect piece of kit for grilling your favourite foods outdoors this summer. Its small size makes it a great choice for those with small gardens or balconies where a traditional barbecue is just too big.
The BBQ is portable and compact and comes with its own carry bag, making it ideal for taking along to camping trips, festivals or a day at the beach. The grill measures approximately 35cm wide so you can cook sausages, burgers or veggie kebabs for up to five people at any one time.
Available in three stylish colours: red, blue and light grey.
- Ventilated charcoal BBQ
- Round shape
- Lightweight & portable
- Carry bag included
- Ready to use within 10 minutes
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Dishwasher safe
- Size: W38 x H20 x D38cm
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Steel and shock resistant plastics with a stainless steel grate, inner bowl, charcoal holder and latches
- SUITABLE FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
How to use:
1. Open the locking clamps and remove the grill rack.
2. Remove the charcoal holder, take off the lid and fill with coals.
3. Add 4 x AA batteries into the battery compartment, or connect to a USB charger to power the BBQ.
4. Add a 1cm thick ring of BBQ lighting gel around the tray.
5. Switch the unit on by turning the dial to MAX.
6. Ignite the ignition gel in the tray with a match.
7. Once alight, replace the lid on the charcoal holder and place back into the barbecue.
8. Insert the rack and lock the clamps.
Once you have finished grilling, wait for the full unit to cool down and wipe off any excess grease with some kitchen towel. Dispose of any ash and fat carefully and remove the batteries/charging cable. Pop the grill plate and bowl into the dishwasher, or wash with warm soapy water. Please note that the charcoal holder is not dishwasher safe, and should be rinsed with warm water and left to dry.
Easy to use, heats up really quickly and food cooks well. Highly recommended.
Ideal for lockdown and a bbq for two. Easy to set up and clean.
I loved this BBQ! Easy to use, heats up quickly, cooks food well, great for travelling and as safe as a BBQ can be. Also easy to clean, very pleased overall and really appreciated the travel bad for storing it.